Are you a performance driven marketer that loves working in a dynamic environment? Do you want to implement innovative campaigns that reach a worldwide audience? Keep reading, because this might be the job for you!
This is you
- Relevant degree (HBO/WO);
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing;
- Available fulltime;
- Based in Enschede or within traveling distance;
- Focused on results, eager to learn;
- Highly analytical and hands-on attitude.
Not sure whether you’re a perfect match? We like to work based on your interests and ambitions. Please contact us so we can help discover the right fit for you.
Who you truly are
You believe the future is digital. You’re invested in new technologies and interested in applying digital marketing innovations. You’re a highly motivated, proactive professional that communicates effectively with different types of stakeholders. You’re able to work in a fast-paced environment that can change quickly. This job will provide you with enough freedom and responsibility to develop and grow, both on a business and a personal level.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be responsible for growing demand through inbound marketing, across different digital channels. Your goal is to create campaigns that generate qualified leads, ultimately increasing revenue. You’re part of the Marketing team and report to the Demand Generation Manager.
Furthermore, you’ll get to work on:
- Implementing digital campaigns to land, nurture and convert prospects;
- Optimizing organic and paid channels (e.g. e-mail, social, SEO);
- Developing account based marketing funnels;
- Daily analysis and reporting of performance campaigns and channels;
- Consulting internal stakeholders on your digital channels;
- Coördinating with relevant internal and external partners.
Killing it on a daily basis
If we can give you an impression of how your week will look like? Of course! Below you'll find an agenda to give you an idea.
Meet your new employer:
- An international B2B organization, specialized in innovative high tech solutions;
- Highly driven and entrepreneurial environment;
- Based in Enschede, the Netherlands;
- You’ll be working with a team of marketing specialists with multiple international backgrounds (therefore the main language at the office is English);
- Your new colleagues all share a passion for health, movement and technology;
- Informal culture that allows for personal input, growth and development;
- Attractive salary and compensation package.
New at WisePeople?
Reach out to us and together we’ll explore if you’re the right fit for this job, or maybe one of our other positions.
WisePeople is a community of digital masterminds, all with a shared passion for helping organizations grow with digital. We’re your WiseGuides in your career, assisting you with the discovery and fulfillment of your ambitions. With our WisePeople community and educational hub you’ll have great opportunities to develop yourself.
Want to know more?
Convinced you are the right fit for the job? Great! Leave your contact details, motivation and CV through the form below (all preferably in English). We will contact you shortly!
Not entirely sure yet, but want to know more? Also contact us! We’re happy to get to know you and help you find the job that’s right for you.